The Installer/Operator position maintains functionality by performing various install support duties including order install, material management, material storage/retrieval responsibilities. The Installer/Operator works in the department of FanaKTive, our large format print division. Our Installer/Operator will produce and install large format digital printing and graphics to a wide variety of customers. Position located in Sun Prairie, WI, Full-Time.
• Operating several types of large format printers, production copiers and CNC router/cutters.
• Installation of assorted graphic media materials.
• Ladder and scissor lift work necessary.
• Light carpentry skills a plus.
• Works to ensure that stock levels are in line with production and distribution requirements.
• Monitors the receipt and storage of materials in the install.
• Operates and uses all equipment following standard work instructions and operating procedures.
• Observes all safety rules and regulations.
• Exercises care and good judgment at all times to prevent accidents and injuries.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and company Code of Conduct.
• Practices good housekeeping by keeping storage areas and aisles clean and accessible.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education and Training:
• High School Degree or GED required.
• Two-to-three (2-3) years of production or install experience preferred.
• Computer experience required.
• Forklift certification preferred.
• Proficient at understanding and following equipment/machinery operating instructions.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to rely on judgment for personal safety regarding work.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Able to work oﬀ of a ladder.
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Willing to travel overnight (estimated 8‐12 nights per year) Flexibility for longer work days when needed.
• Person who is able to work independently and is able to represent the company in a professional manner.
• Strong math and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
• Ability to effectively relate with others and cooperate as a team member.
• Ability to perform essential functions and responsibilities of the job with minimal supervision.
• Manual dexterity required for operating equipment/machinery.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
• Must be flexible.
• Careful attention to detail and accuracy.