Kollege Town Sports, a Division of Riddell specializes in custom apparel, uniforms & footwear for college, high school, youth, and corporate groups nationwide. Its innovative custom screen-printing, embroidery, applique and laser etching is done under one roof, making the company an efficient one-stop shop. Kollege Town Sports is proud of its partnerships with Under Armour; making the company one of the largest team dealers in the country. In addition, Kollege Town Sports recently launched its FanaKTive division; providing eye-catching large format print graphics to its already impressive resume of in-house capabilities.
- Operate pallet jacks and forklifts to load and unload material to/from trucks and other material handling activities such as picking product for production.
- General understanding of inventory control.
- Read and interpret orders and receiving documents.
- Pulling, staging, and shipping of building orders consisting of building hardware, door hardware, trim, and structural components.
- Staging of orders.
- Receiving material into the inventory system.
- Pick inventory from our warehouse locations per designated work orders.
- The ability to read and follow work orders with great attention to detail.
- General warehouse labor and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Work in a team atmosphere with the ability to help when and where needed during some periods.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prefer previous warehousing experience.
- Prepare shipments for outbound orders, etc.
- Keep warehouse aisles open/Keep warehouse in order.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs above shoulder level.
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate variations in temperature.
- Ability to readily understand and react to both oral and written work directions.
- Basic language communication skills in speaking and understanding English.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one plus years of experience and/or training in distribution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standard situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally live and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Typical Work Hours:
- No Weekends
- Monday- Friday:
- 1st Shift 7:00am - 3:00 pm
*In addition, Kollege Town offers competitive compensation and the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance options for the whole family
- 401(k) with company matching
- Holiday and Paid Time off.
Job Type: Full-time