Advanced Technology Sales Representative
Have a passion for Football? Riddell is seeking a talented Advance Technology Representative to join the Insite Analytics team. You will join a sales team on the leading-edge of football’s next great wearable technology. If you’re motivated, energetic and have a passion for sports technology, this is the place for you!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
It is the primary responsibility of the Advanced Technology Representative (ATR) to drive market acceptance and investment in Riddell’s smart helmet technology & InSite Analytics subscription services, the leading head impact monitoring system in football. This role will work in conjunction with Riddell’s Institutional sales team to actively sell, support, setup, and train all InSite Analytics accounts across assigned sales regions. The ATR will serve as a direct support resource for internal advanced technology team in developing and coordinating product training for Riddell sales reps. The ATR will also attend and present at a variety of tradeshows/conferences as well as explore additional avenues of partnership and product exposure. Candidate must live in the territory Pacific South.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Manage interactions with current Riddell Smart Helmet technology users and target accounts to expand sales and future engagement with Riddell Smart Helmet products
• Provide support to Riddell sales reps, regional managers, and customers utilizing Riddell’s Smart Helmets and InSite Analytics
• Assist with identifying and engaging prospects in institutional and non-academic third-party target markets
• Participate in Smart Helmet opportunity events and represent the InSite Analytics team at target market events both regionally and nationally (i.e., clinics, symposiums, and conferences)
• Assist Riddell sales representatives with development of effective sales training, presentation tools and promotional materials
• Identify and prospect potential clients, including football teams, leagues, and organizations, through various channels such as account visits, networking, and attending industry events.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitors' offerings to provide valuable insights and recommendations to clients.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets, while effectively managing sales pipelines and accurately forecasting sales revenue.
• Troubleshoot connectivity or other technology issues related to the InSite Analytics platform
• Work with marketing team to develop content highlighting Smart Helmet products including help facilitating user testimonials
• Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships with the ability to influence across teams to achieve goals
• Explore additional avenues of the sale beyond the standard institutional relationships
• Physically call on accounts as required by sales management
• Travel up to 80-90% within assigned territory
• Travel up to 5% to Riddell Headquarters located in Des Plaines, IL
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above. The job requirements and physical demands listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2 years of Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Account Management or Sales Support
• Experience presenting to large groups in person and via webinar
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
• Need to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
• Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
• Experience working with data and analytics
• Experience in SaaS selling
• Proven examples of creatively taking a complex business idea and driving it to something tangible.
• Familiarity with technological solutions
• High-energy, results-focused self-starter
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently within deadlines
• Proven track record of teamwork and working well with and as a support resource for both internal Sales, Marketing, Communications and Product Development teams and Customers
• Former Collegiate Student-Athlete
• Passion for the sport of football
• Experience with CRM & sales analysis programs