Sales Support Coordinator - InSite Analytics
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Sales Support Coordinator to join the InSite Analytics team. The Sales Support Coordinator will provide cross-functional support to the Riddell Sports sales force and InSite Analytics team in a variety of roles working with InSite Analytics subscribers and Verifyt head-scanning services. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of the football industry, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. This position is based in Des Plaines, IL. Local candidates encouraged to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Provide technical support to Riddell sales force and Riddell InSite Analytics subscribers
• Manage interactions with current Riddell InSite Analytics subscribers in assigned regions to expand sales and future engagement with InSite Analytics subscriptions services
• Troubleshoot issues in the field and actively find solutions to maintain engagement across all levels of play
• Assist in supporting all 3D head-scanning/ Verifyt services
• Serve as a direct resource for internal InSite Analytics in developing and coordinating product training for InSite users and Riddell Sales Reps
• Participates in InSite opportunity events and represent the InSite Analytics team at target market opportunity events regionally (i.e. clinics, symposiums, and conferences)
• Assist with identifying, engaging & presenting to prospects in institutional and non-academic third-party target markets
• Travel up to 50% based on ability to get up to speed quickly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above. The job requirements and physical demands listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum (2 years) of customer success, account management, sales/business development, and customer service experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with customers.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex customer requirements and provide tailored solutions.
• Experience presenting to large groups in person, as well as, via webinar.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer accounts and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Experience with CRM software and customer success tools is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
• Willingness to travel occasionally for customer meetings and industry events.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University
• Minimum 2 years of Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Account Management and Sales Support
• Good understanding of football and coaching tools
• Proficient in using CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other sales support tools
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to effectively present to different audiences
• Ability to identify, diagnose, troubleshoot & resolve issues quickly
• Flexible personality, and open to learning