The Driver position provides warehouse support duties including picking-up and delivering equipment, uniforms and other related sports materials. This position requires a positive individual who can give our customers confidence in our products, people and processes. The driver will also work in the warehouse providing help with shipping and receiving.
• Drives a vehicle over an established route/territory to complete all required customer deliveries and pick-ups.
• Loads and unloads equipment, uniforms, materials, etc. following procedures.
• Follows established guidelines in performing the job duties.
• Monitors the receipt and delivery of all materials.
• Maintains records of items delivered and received.
• Completes required logs and records as necessary.
• Operates and uses all equipment following standard work instructions and operating procedures.
• Observes all safety rules and regulations.
• Exercises care and good judgment at all times to prevent accidents and injuries.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and BRG Code of Conduct.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education and Training:
• High School Degree or GED required.
• Four-to-six (4-6) years of driving and/or warehouse experience preferred.
• Some computer experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to rely on judgment for personal safety regarding work.
• Superior driving skills required.
• Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
• Ability to effectively relate with others and cooperate as a team member.
• Ability to perform essential functions and responsibilities of the job with very minimal supervision.
• Manual dexterity required for operating equipment/machinery.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds.
• Ability to stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
• Must be flexible.
• Careful attention to detail and accuracy.